POLICY ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Articles 12 et seq. of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (‘General Data Protection Regulation’, hereinafter GDPR) provides for the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data. Pursuant to this regulation, the processing of personal data referring to a person, who is specifically defined as the ‘data subject’, is based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency, as well as the protection of the confidentiality and rights of such data subject.
This policy aims at informing you, in compliance with the abovementioned regulation, that as a result of the relationship(s) that you have with our company, as a Customer, we hold certain data pertaining to you, which has been obtained, including orally, directly or through third parties which carry out processing concerning you or which, in order to comply with your request, obtain and provide us with information.
Pursuant to the GDPR, since this data relates to you, it shall be qualified as ‘personal data’, and shall therefore benefit from the protection afforded for by these provisions. In particular, pursuant to such regulation, you are the data subject who is entitled to benefit from the rights provided for the protection of your personal data.
Pursuant to Articles 12 et seq. of the GDPR, our company, as Data Controller, shall process the personal data you provide in compliance with the regulation, with the utmost care, implementing effective management procedures and processes in order to ensure the protection of the processing of your personal data. For this purpose, the undersigned, using material and management procedures to safeguard the data collected, undertakes to protect the information disclosed, in such a way as to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, as well as to maintain the accuracy of the data and also to ensure its appropriate use.
In accordance with this introduction, the following information is provided:
Personal data collected
You may be requested to provide, even partially, the following data:
- personal data, tax code, VAT number, corporate name, registered office, address of residence and domicile and contact details;
- data relating to the contractual relationship describing the type of the contract, as well as information relating to its execution and necessary for the execution of such contract;
- accounting data relating to the economic relationship, the sums due and payments, and a summary of the accounting status of the relationship;
- data to enhance the relationship with our organisation and improve our collaboration and operational efficiency.
Storage periods of your personal data
The data collected shall be stored for the time necessary to perform the service requested and, in any event, for thirty days from the date of its complete performance. In the event that data that is not related to the administrative and accounting obligations connected with the contractual relationship is processed, such data shall be stored for the period of time necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected and then it shall be erased. You will be informed of the storage period of such data at the time when such data is collected by specific policies.
Mandatory or optional provision of data and consequences of refusal.
The data that is essential for the performance of the contractual relationship, as well as the data necessary to fulfil the obligations provided for by laws, regulations, provisions (including EU provisions), or provisions of Authorities authorised to do so by law and by supervisory and control bodies, shall be mandatorily provided to the undersignedMandatory or optional provision of data and consequences of refusal.
The data that is essential for the performance of the contractual relationship, as well as the data necessary to fulfil the obligations provided for by laws, regulations, provisions (including EU provisions), or provisions of Authorities authorised to do so by law and by supervisory and control bodies, shall be mandatorily provided to the undersigned.
Data that is not essential for the performance of the contractual relationship shall be qualified as such and shall be deemed to be additional information and its provision, if requested, is optional. Your refusal to provide such data, however, will result in our company being less efficient in conducting relations with third parties.
In the event that sensitive data is essential or its processing poses specific risks for performing the relationship or for the carrying out of specific services as well as legal obligations, the provision of such data shall be mandatory and since its processing is only permitted with the data subject’s prior written consent (pursuant to Articles 9 and 10 of the GDPR), you shall also consent to its processing.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 12 et seq. of the GDPR, we would like to inform you that the personal data you disclose to us shall be recorded, processed and stored in our paper and electronic archives, in compliance with the appropriate technical and organisational measures referred to in Article 32 of the GDPR. The processing of your personal data may consist of any operation or set of operations including those indicated in Article 4(1)(2) of the GDPR.
Personal data shall be processed through the use of appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security and confidentiality and may be carried out, directly and/or through delegated third parties, either manually by means of paper mediums, or with the aid of computerised or electronic tools. The data, for the purpose of correctly managing the relationship and complying with legal obligations, may be included in the Data Controller’s own internal documentation and, if necessary, also in the accounting records and records required by law.
Activities that may be outsourced
The data you provide shall only be processed in Italy. In the event that in the execution of a contractual relationship your data is processed in a non-EU country, your rights under EU law shall be ensured and you shall be promptly notified thereof.
Intended purpose of the personal data processing
The main purpose of the processing of your personal data that the undersigned company intends to carry out is to enable the aforementioned relationship to be duly established and developed as well as to ensure its proper management.
In particular, the purposes of the processing are the following:
- administrative and accounting and in particular:
- compliance with tax or accounting obligations;
- customer management (customer administration; administration of contracts, reservations, orders, shipments and invoices; reliability and solvency control);
- litigation management (contractual breaches; letters of summons; settlements; debt recovery; arbitrations; legal disputes);
- internal control services (security, productivity, quality of services, asset integrity);
- management of business marketing activities (market analysis and surveys);
- promotional activities;
- customer satisfaction surveys.
Personal data shall be processed in order to fulfil legal obligations, as well as to comply with administrative, insurance and tax obligations provided for by the applicable law, and to fulfil accounting and marketing purposes, or in order to duly comply with contractual and legal obligations deriving from the legal relationship with the data subject.
Furthermore, the data provided may also be used to contact you as part of market research concerning products or services or as part of offers or marketing campaigns.
As a data subject, you may in any case freely choose not to give your consent for these purposes and also indicate the ways in which to be contacted or receive marketing information.
Your data may be disclosed by the undersigned:
In any case, your data shall not be disclosed except to professionals for the performance of acts concerning the performance of relationships that may take place with the Data subjects to whom such data refers to.
The undersigned shall not disclose your data indiscriminately, or in other words, shall not disclose it to unspecified persons, even by means of making it available or consulting it.
Trust and confidentiality
The undersigned considers the trust shown by the data subjects who consent to the processing of their personal data to be valuable and therefore undertakes not to sell, rent or lease personal information to others.
Rights under Articles 15 et seq. of the GDPR
Pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR, you are entitled to obtain confirmation as to the existence of personal data concerning you, even if it is not yet recorded. The exercise of the rights is subject to ascertaining the identity of the data subject by means of the delivery of an identity document, which will not be retained by the undersigned, but only consulted in order to verify the lawfulness of the request.
You have the right to access personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data being processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- where the data is not collected from the data subject, any available information as to its source;
- the existence of automated decision-making process, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4), and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
If the data is transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR. You have the right to request from the data controller the rectification or erasure, even partial, of your personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning you or to object, in whole or in part, to its processing.
To exercise these rights, you can contact our ‘Data Controller officer’ at by sending a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by sending a letter to Azienda Agricola Maccagno Livio in Canale, via Bonora n. 29. The Data Controller officer will reply to you within 30 days from receiving your formal request.
Details of the Data Controller and, if appointed, of the Representative in the State and of the Data Protection Officer.
The Data Controller is the undersigned: Azienda Agricola Maccagno Livio, Canale, via Bonora n. 29; eMail: email@example.com
External companies with which a contractual relationship has been established and which, in order to fulfil these agreements, need to receive your personal data, shall act as Data Processors.
In order to obtain the names of the Data Processors, if appointed, and to obtain the names of persons appointed as future data processors, each data subject may send a letter requested the Data Controller at the above address.
It should be noted that the Data Processors indicated above are not responsible for processing requests to exercise the rights of data subjects under Articles 15 et seq. of the GDPR. This activity is carried out exclusively by the undersigned in its capacity as Data Controller.
Representative established in the territory of the State
Please note that, in accordance with Article 4(1)(17) of the GDPR, as there are no circumstances provided for by the aforementioned Regulation that require such appointment, no Representative established in the territory of the State has been appointed for the purpose of applying the provisions on the processing of personal data.
Processing without the need for the data subject’s consent
Please note that the undersigned, even without your consent, shall be entitled to process your personal data if this is necessary in order to:
- comply with an obligation established by law, regulation or EU law;
- perform obligations deriving from a contract to which you are a party or to fulfil, prior to the conclusion of the contract, your specific requests.
Furthermore, your express consent is not required when the processing
- concerns data from public registers, lists, deeds or documents that can be accessed by anyone, without prejudice to the limits and methods established by laws, regulations or EU law for the access and publication of the data or data relating to the performance of economic activities, processed in compliance with applicable law on trade and industrial secrets;
- is necessary for the protection of the life or physical safety of a third party (in this case, the data controller is required to inform the data subject about the processing of personal data by means of the information even after such processing, but without delay). In this case, therefore, consent is expressed following the submission of the information);
- with the exception of disclosure, it is necessary for the purpose of carrying out the defensive investigations referred to in Italian Law no. 397 of 7 December 2000, or, in any event, to assert or defend a right in court proceedings, provided that the data is processed solely for these purposes and for the period strictly necessary to pursue them, in accordance with the applicable law on trade and industrial secrets;
- with the exception of disclosure, it is necessary, in the cases identified by the Data Protection Authority on the basis of the principles enshrined by law, to pursue a legitimate interest of the data controller or a third party recipient of the data, also with reference to the activity of banking groups and subsidiaries or related companies, if the fundamental rights and freedoms, dignity or a legitimate interest of the data subject are not overriding.
Right to erasure
- Please note that you have the right to obtain from the data controller the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay and the data controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
- personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- you have withdrawn your consent on which the processing is based according to point Article 6(1)(a), or Article 9(2)(a), and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1), and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2);
- personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU or Member State law to which the data controller is subject;
- personal data has been collected in relation with the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1);
- the data controller has made the personal data public and is obliged to erase the personal data, the data controller, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform data controllers which are processing the personal data that the data subject has requested the erasure by such controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of, such personal data;
- Paragraphs 1 and 2 shall not apply to the extent that processing is necessary:
- for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing under EU or Member State law to which the data controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the data controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with Article 9(2)(h) and (i) as well as Article 9(3);
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) in so far as the right referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of that processing; or
- for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Azienda Agricola Maccagno Livio
codice fiscale: MCCLVI71T28A124O
via Bonora n. 29 – 12043 Canale (CN)
indirizzo email del Titolare: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the sake of simplicity, these technologies are briefly referred to in this document as ‘Tracking Tools’, unless there is reason to differentiate.
- to enable you to access and use the platform https://www.cantinamaccagno.it/contatti/ and avail yourself of booking and purchasing services through them;
- to understand your browsing and interaction patterns and make appropriate improvements;
- to propose customised advertising (e.g. on the platform, in e-mails and on third-party websites);
- to display more relevant content (e.g. advertising);
- to monitor and analyse the performances, operation and effectiveness of the platform and advertising;
- to comply with legal agreements governing the use of the platform;
- to detect and prevent fraud, ensure reliability and security, and for investigation purposes;
- for customer support, data analysis, research, product development and regulatory compliance purposes.
There are also other tracking tools (e.g. the so-called ‘Fingerprinting’, ‘Pixel Tag’, ‘Plugin’) which, although they use a different technology, enable similar processing to that carried out by means of Cookies and achieve the same results. These tools, unlike Cookies, do not store information inside the User’s device and cannot be removed directly by the User himself/herself via the browser settings; it is therefore necessary for the User to avail himself/herself of the option to revoke the authorisation to use them via the functions made available on the Website by the Data Controller in order to review his/her choices.
It is possible to classify these tools by:
- Type of tool
- Cookies (active identifiers)
- Other tracking tools (passive identifiers)
- First Party (or ‘Publisher’, i.e. the operator of the Website that the User is visiting) are installed directly by the website which he/she is visiting
- Third Party (operator of a different website that installs Cookies via the First Party’s website) are installed by a domain other than the one that the User is visiting, for example where the website incorporates elements originating from other websites, such as images, social media plugins or advertising
- Session (temporary, they are deleted when the browser is closed or, in the cases provided, when the logout command is performed)
- Permanent (they remain active until their expiry date or deletion by the User)
- Purposes pursued
- Technical purposes (relating to the functioning of the Website)
- Non-technical purposes (such as User browser profile)
The Website of AZIENDA AGRICOLA MACCAGNO LIVIO uses the following cookies:
Technical cookies are necessary for the functioning of the website because they enable functions to facilitate the user’s browsing. For example, thanks to said cookies the user will be able to access his/her profile without having to log in each time or will be able to select the language with which he/she wishes to browse the website without having to set it each time.
Technical cookies are considered strictly necessary, because it is essential to save information in order to provide a service requested by the user. Therefore, technical cookies cannot be disabled and users’ prior consent is not required for their installation.
Session and persistent cookies are included in the Technical Cookies category.
The User’s prior consent is not required for the installation of Technical Cookies.
Please be aware that you can block Cookies at any time through your browser settings; however, if you set your device to refuse these Cookies, some services of the Website may not be displayed correctly or function properly, particularly, without Technical Cookies, processes that allow the User to be identified and remain identified during the session may be more complex to perform and less secure.
These are tools used to trace specific, recurring behaviour or activities in the use of the Website’s functions back to specific individuals, so as to associate the different profiles to uniform groupings, in order to optimise and customise the services offered and/or send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the User when browsing online. This also includes all further Cookies and other tracking identifiers that do not fall within the scope of the technical function.
These are persistent Cookies, as they stay active until their expiry date or deletion by the User.
We also inform you that these Cookies are owned and also operated by Third Parties: they can only be used with your prior consent; your preference is tracked by a specific Technical Cookie.
In this grouping we mainly use on our Website:
PROFILING AND MARKETING COOKIES
Profiling cookies, which may be either first-party or third-party, are used to track the user’s browsing, analyse his/her behaviour for marketing purposes and create profiles based on his/her tastes, habits, choices, etc. In this way it is possible, for example, to transmit targeted advertising messages in relation to the user’s interests and in line with the preferences expressed by the user when browsing online. These cookies also include social media cookies.
Such cookies can only be installed on the user’s terminal device if the user has given his/her consent.
SOCIAL MEDIA COOKIES
These are Cookies managed by Social Media Networks, such as Third Parties, as a result of the use by our Website of the so-called ‘Social Media Plugins’, integrated into the Website itself. These tools allow for the sharing of the content of the Website visited with other users; they are Cookies which are characteristically used to enable functions such as ‘Like’ buttons that are typical of Social Media Networks.
These Cookies also allow Social Media Networks to identify Users and collect information from them even while they are browsing other Websites; they may also be used by Social Media Networks for additional purposes such as targeted advertising, analytics or market research. The privacy policies of the respective Social Media Networks apply solely to such processing. You should therefore consider the above before giving your consent for the use of Third-Party Cookies in order not to allow your personal data to be transmitted to Social Media Networks.
Analytics Cookies, which may be first-party or third party, are installed for the purposes of collecting information on the use of the website. In particular, they are useful to statistically analyse accesses or visits to such website and to enable the website owner to improve its structure, browsing logic and content. The information collected (including the IP address, which is masked) is used for statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the website and possibly to make the content more interesting and relevant to the user’s requirements by adopting technical security measures that comply with the guarantee requirements for the transfer of data to the United States.
Analytics Cookies are not necessary for the functioning of the website, however, since the IP address is not in plain text, the installation of such cookies does not require the user’s consent.
Analytics Cookies can be assimilated to technical cookies if they are used for the purpose of optimising the website directly by the website owner, which may collect statistical information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the website.
If, on the other hand, the processing of such statistical analyses is entrusted to third parties, the users’ data must be minimised in advance and may not be combined with other processing or transmitted to other third parties. Under these conditions, the same rules on disclosure and consent apply to analytics Cookies as to technical Cookies.
When first accessing any page of the Website, a banner is displayed containing:
a button through which the user can accept all Cookies,
a button by means of which it is possible to refuse the installation of Cookies, with the exception of technical cookies;
a button (‘more options’) allowing access to a dashboard through which you can select the individual types of Cookies to be installed.
You will be able at any time to amend or revoke any consent provided by pressing the round button “Cookie Settings” at the bottom of every page of the aforesaid website and expressing your updated preferences.
In any event, you can also express your Cookies preferences through the settings of the browser used.
Disabling or blocking Cookies or deleting them may affect the optimal use of certain areas of the website or prevent certain functions from working, as well as affect the operation of third-party services.
The configuration of Cookie management depends on the browser used.
Below are instructions and links to guides for managing cookies for the main desktop browsers:
– Microsoft Edge: link to more information:
– Google Chrome: link for further information:
– Mozilla Firefox: link for further information:
– Apple Safari: link for further information:
– Opera: link for further information:
For browsers other than those listed above, you should consult the relevant guide to find out how to manage cookies.
For some processing purposes (e.g. to receive our newsletter, to use our services or to allow you to browse our website) it is necessary for you to provide your data, without which we cannot provide you with our services. For other purposes (e.g. for profiling purposes) we may only process your data with your consent.
Browsing data is processed by AZIENDA AGRICOLA MACCAGNO LIVIO at the same time as browsing by means of the installation of technical Cookies and first-party analytics Cookies: this data is necessary to ensure correct browsing within the website.
However, the provision of consent to the installation of profiling cookies is entirely optional. Your personal data will be processed by these Cookies only with your free, specific and express consent, provided in the manner described above.
The data may be processed by external persons acting as data controllers such as, by way of example, supervisory and control authorities and bodies and, in general, by parties, including private parties, entitled to request the data, Public Authorities that expressly request the data from AZIENDA AGRICOLA MACCAGNO LIVIO for administrative or institutional purposes, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable national and EU regulations, as well as persons, companies, associations or professional firms providing assistance and consultancy services.
The data may also be processed on behalf of AZIENDA AGRICOLA MACCAGNO LIVIO, , by external persons appointed as data processors, who are given appropriate operating instructions.
These persons essentially fall into the following categories:
a) companies providing maintenance services for the website and IT systems;
b) companies offering support in carrying out market studies;
c) companies that perform database management and maintenance services for AZIENDA AGRICOLA MACCAGNO LIVIO;
d) companies that provide management services for the automation marketing platform.
Your personal data may be processed, with your explicit consent, by third parties to which the data is communicated.
Personal data shall not be disclosed.
Data collected using Cookies may be transferred to countries outside the European Union whose level of data protection has been deemed adequate by the European Commission pursuant to Article 45 of the GDPR.
Furthermore, personal data may be transferred abroad to non-European countries, and in particular to the United States (by way of example, Google, HubSpot, Social Media Network), subject to the Standard Contractual Clauses adopted/approved by the European Commission pursuant to Article 46(2)(c) and (d)
A copy of the guarantees adopted can be obtained by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK PLUGIN
The Website also incorporates plugins and buttons to enable easy sharing of content on your favourite social media networks. When you visit a page on our Website that contains a plugin, your browser connects directly to the server of the social media network from where the plugin is loaded, which server can track your visit to our Website and, where appropriate, associate it with your social media network account, particularly if you are logged in at the time of your visit or if you have recently browsed one of the websites containing social plugins. If you do not wish the social media network to record data relating to your visit to our Website, you must log out of your social media network account and probably delete the cookies that the social network has installed in your browser.
Plugins with advanced privacy protection functions for Users are installed on this Website, which do not send cookies or access cookies on the User’s browser when the page is opened, but only after the plugin is clicked.
The collection and use of information by such third parties is governed by their respective privacy policies to which reference should be made:
Pursuant to Article 15-22 of the Regulation, the following rights may be exercised, where applicable:
- Right of access to data, by making an appropriate request for the following information: purposes and methods of processing; categories of personal data in question; recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed; period for which the data will be stored; logic applied to processing; identity and contact details of the data controller and data processors;
- Right to object to its processing;
- Right to rectification of personal data, including the right to have his/her incomplete personal data completed or amended;
- Right of erasure of data or restriction of processing, subject to all retention obligations imposed by law;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority in the Member State where they habitually reside or work or in the State where the alleged infringement occurred.
Cookies shall be retained for as long as necessary in order to pursue the purposes for which they were collected, and in any case for thirty days after their completion.
AZIENDA AGRICOLA MACCAGNO LIVIO
via Bonora n. 29
12043 CANALE (CN)
Cod. Fiscale: MCCLVI71T28A124O
Indirizzo email del Titolare: firstname.lastname@example.org
In view of the objective complexity of identifying tracking technologies, Users are invited to contact the Data Controller should they wish to receive further information on the use of such technologies on this Website.